Integrity Pro Cleaning - "company" is a SCAM !
"company " which consists of a confrontational big mouth woman and her kids POSE as a company when in reality they are sitting around a filthy house in the ghetto answering the phone and sending emails to appear legit from a kitchen table.They hide behind Steve the so called business owner DON"T believe a word of that BS he wrote on yelp about his "qualifications "especially when you know where they are coming from (you sit on it ). and ALL those pics on internet are stock photos and are BS too .I do NOT recognize one of the Positive testimonials customers names! so again BS!They NEVER pay you on time after your first check(which is just to hook you in) and the amount is ALWAYS wrong .I am NOT the only employee they have done this to either!!!SINCE they overcharge I believe its that they don't want to pay ,NOT that they can't !They are a SCAM and they should NOT be trusted There is a reason why there are SO MANY complaints against them and so MANY Negative reviews!!
People who went to NYU and got a 4.0 DON'T live in the GHETTO without a car!!!!!!!!!!!!! so if you lied about that...
Turns out after all their lies they DONT have an office, as they claimed, and NEVER DID!!!!!!!!!BSBSBS!!!
Eveb though I have all work orders ,printouts for work performed and paid and additional correspondence.They are continuing to ignore all proper email request and phone inquiries made regarding the whereabouts of the money they owe me. I will be filling against them if they choose NOT to pay for work completed.
"integrity pro cleaning is a SCAM a three dollare bill has MORE worth!!!
INTEGRITY PRO cleaning service with A SCAM !!!review #470531
You may also like
- "My husband picked up his dress shirts from Pico Dry Cleaners and when he went to pay noticed the pricing had changed. The clerk told him that it was..."
- "1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry. I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays..."
- " Metal Roof Outlet, AKA Dura-lock Roofing, AKA DLD Roofing installed a Allmet metal roof on my house on around August 10 2010. The sheets..."
- "Recall 2001 GMC JIMMY,#01073A&B/01V364000 Ext.Lighting Brake Switch/No rear brake lights. I'm told that service was completed on my vehicle in '02 but another recall came out in 2008 stating the..."
- " Can you imagine someone search for your phone number and having a derogatory racial slur posted as the meaning of your name ? It happened..."
- "OK!!! Now, I and several people I know within the city of Sierra Vista Az. have experienced an on going dilemma in concern to EMPTY ... VERY EMPTY lighters either..."