Integrity Pro Cleaning - "company" is a SCAM !

Jan 12
review #470531

"company " which consists of a confrontational big mouth woman and her kids POSE as a company when in reality they are sitting around a filthy house in the ghetto answering the phone and sending emails to appear legit from a kitchen table.They hide behind Steve the so called business owner DON"T believe a word of that BS he wrote on yelp about his "qualifications "especially when you know where they are coming from (you sit on it ). and ALL those pics on internet are stock photos and are BS too .I do NOT recognize one of the Positive testimonials customers names! so again BS!They NEVER pay you on time after your first check(which is just to hook you in) and the amount is ALWAYS wrong .I am NOT the only employee they have done this to either!!!SINCE they overcharge I believe its that they don't want to pay ,NOT that they can't !They are a SCAM and they should NOT be trusted There is a reason why there are SO MANY complaints against them and so MANY Negative reviews!!

People who went to NYU and got a 4.0 DON'T live in the GHETTO without a car!!!!!!!!!!!!! so if you lied about that...

Turns out after all their lies they DONT have an office, as they claimed, and NEVER DID!!!!!!!!!BSBSBS!!!

Eveb though I have all work orders ,printouts for work performed and paid and additional correspondence.They are continuing to ignore all proper email request and phone inquiries made regarding the whereabouts of the money they owe me. I will be filling against them if they choose NOT to pay for work completed.

"integrity pro cleaning is a SCAM a three dollare bill has MORE worth!!!

INTEGRITY PRO cleaning service with A SCAM !!!

b04d667
Had an experience with Integrity Pro Cleaning?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Feb 15

Worst company I've ever worked for, they do not pay there employees and supposedly are Christians!

anonymous

Jan 24 Overland Park, Kansas

Very true integrity pro needs to get there business together, the first priority should be making sure there employees get paid on TIME...people have families they have to support too.. they pay you only when it's convenient for them and there family,business and Integrity does not work that way! There has been a report made to the BBB and other appropiate parties. There needs to be a major intervention with this company and the way there doing there hard working employees. Just not fair. Start paying your employees what they have earned and on TIME!!!!

Integrity Pro

Oct 25 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Integrity Pro does not do business in Kansas. It's disparing that this site will let anyone post a complaint without substantiating the info. Someone is pissed but not at us. We have no business customers in Kansas! This person is not abiding by PC TERM OF SERVICE & the post should be removed!

INTEGRITY PRO

Jan 13 Miami, Florida

THIS IS A BUNCH OF NONSENSE AND COMING FROM A DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEE WHO IS NO LONGER WITH US BECAUSE OF HER ATTITUDE AND THE WAY SHE DEALS WITH OUR CUSTOMERS. SHE HAS NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S TALKING ABOUT AND IN FACT IS SPREADING LIES. WE HAVE MORE THAN 30 ASSOCIATES WORKING FOR US AND EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO GET PAID. SO WHY WOULD WE HOLD HER MONEY. LIES, LIES, LIES.

Oct 27

Hello Steve. You still owe a mutual friend of ours in the neighborhood of 2,000 dollars, over 7 years now. You wouldn't have to be playing defense online if you just aligned yourself with your companys' namesake. Integrity isn't merely a word, but a way of being. We all learned as much together at Summit Education, Class#142. Remember, the way we do one thing, we do everything. Our friend has been kind to not call you out on the net so please do right by him and pay him back. When you were in need, he was there for you. I wont mention his name as you know to who I refer but I will leave mine and my cell if you need his contact info. You still have an opportunity to begin to right things. Don't continue to bastardize the principles we committed to each other those years ago in your apparent dealing since, with others. Make this the first of many little steps. Though you may not immediately see rewards, you will eventually surprise yourself where this will lead. If you don't, there will always be scarcity in your life and with those that follow you. The Law of Attraction that God created(btw)simply wont allow you lasting success at the expense others. Life is about choices. Please make wise ones. It is my sincere hope and prayer that you do so. Take care and God bless. -Woody (786)-426-7446

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Integrity Pro Cleaning.
Filing a new complaint about
×