"company " which consists of a confrontational big mouth woman and her kids POSE as a company when in reality they are sitting around a filthy house in the ghetto answering the phone and sending emails to appear legit from a kitchen table.They hide behind Steve the so called business owner DON"T believe a word of that BS he wrote on yelp about his "qualifications "especially when you know where they are coming from (you sit on it ). and ALL those pics on internet are stock photos and are BS too .I do NOT recognize one of the Positive testimonials customers names! so again BS!They NEVER pay you on time after your first check(which is just to hook you in) and the amount is ALWAYS wrong .I am NOT the only employee they have done this to either!!!SINCE they overcharge I believe its that they don't want to pay ,NOT that they can't !They are a SCAM and they should NOT be trusted There is a reason why there are SO MANY complaints against them and so MANY Negative reviews!!
People who went to NYU and got a 4.0 DON'T live in the GHETTO without a car!!!!!!!!!!!!! so if you lied about that...
Turns out after all their lies they DONT have an office, as they claimed, and NEVER DID!!!!!!!!!BSBSBS!!!
Eveb though I have all work orders ,printouts for work performed and paid and additional correspondence.They are continuing to ignore all proper email request and phone inquiries made regarding the whereabouts of the money they owe me. I will be filling against them if they choose NOT to pay for work completed.
"integrity pro cleaning is a SCAM a three dollare bill has MORE worth!!!
INTEGRITY PRO cleaning service with A SCAM !!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Service Overcharge
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT USE these crooks! 1) late! 2) they demand payment before 'cleaning'carpet 3) advertised steam cleaning but ran MY hot water for 2 hrs and left carpet soaking..."
- "1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry. I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays..."
- "Justin delivers laundry set on Wednesday. He installed a used dryer vent hose, and put the washer in front of the dryer plug. The washer connections are in plain sight...."
- "Visit: Saturday, August 27th, 2016- 3:15am Location: 5002 N Dixie Hwy/ E Commercial Blvd Oakland Park, FL 33334- 4004 I have NEVER in my life left a bad review online. However, this early..."
- "I bought a leather sofa for $1200.00 (1st mistake) from Art Van. I noticed after 2-3 months that the back of the sofa was wearing off. I treated it with..."
- "We purchased a chair & ottoman, a sofa and a loveseat approximately 20 years ago based on H & C's reputation as a quality furniture manufacturer. The loveseat is..."